Hey guys! We just wrapped up mixing the new record last night, and it is absolutely ridiculous!!! Unfortunately, now is the time where we get all of our ducks in a row before releasing it, so we’re a little ways off from actually getting it in your hands. We’ll be playing some shows here and there and hopefully even booking a brief tour or two to start breaking some of these new jams in.
In the down time from all of that I (this is Tim by the way) am going to do something that I’ve always wanted to do and embark on a few brief solo acoustic runs! Just me, a guitar, and whomever I’ll have with me for each prospective round of dates. I’ve been pretty inspired by my good friend Jeremy Spring from Abandon Kansas. He’s gone on 3 different “Living Room Tours” and the more I heard about them, the more I just had to get in on those good times! So, big round of applause for Jeremy. He’s been a great friend and very helpful in giving me the courage to actually go for this.
So here’s the deal. For the first round of dates, I’ll be traveling with my lovely girlfriend, miss Stephanie Smith and they are as follows:
March 7 - Rumba Cafe - Columbus, OH w/Matt Pryor from The Get Up Kids
March 8 - Akron/Canton, OH - details coming soon!
March 9 - Tiffin, OH - Java House @ Red Raven $5 sug. donation 7:30pm
Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/101148666681193/
March 10 - Fort Wayne, IN - details coming soon!
After that, we’re heading home for a few days and then my good friend Nathan Walker from The Red Airplanes and I are going to be heading to the Lone Star state for 8 days!!! This is where I need the help of all of you Texans out there! We’re going to be in Texas March 15 - March 22 and we’d like to play every one of those nights! So far the only show booked is:
March 16 - Plano, TX - Collin Creek Church, $5 7pm
That means we need to get to work on filling in the rest of those dates! We’ve got a few leads, but nothing is in stone yet. The cities we would like to play are: Houston, Beaumont, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Tyler, and Dallas/Fort Worth. If you have a venue, coffee shop, living room, church, etc. and want to bring us in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!!!
We’ll be traveling very economically in a car with 2 guitars and some overnight bags. No “venue” is off limits, so don’t hesitate to inquire. We will need at least $200 per show minimum (travel ain’t cheap and we’re both missing work), so if you can’t reach that requirement, then please don’t email us. If you have any other questions at all, don’t hesitate to send us an email.
I’ll keep everyone updated as I plan on doing 1 or 2 more of these little runs in late March/Early April. Just not quite sure where yet.
I’m looking forward to these intimate shows and getting a chance to share some stories and hang with a bunch of you fools!
- werejustlostcauses reblogged this from thehouseofheroes and added:
- silvervampire likes this
- anythingbut likes this
- soundcheckmusicreviews reblogged this from thehouseofheroes
- soundcheckmusicreviews likes this
- bucketsforbulletwounds reblogged this from thehouseofheroes and added:
- fluffandneedles likes this
- jordandeanbaker said: Off topic but… Please play Cornerstone Festival this summer.
- astonishedspacekitten likes this
- colinrigsby reblogged this from thehouseofheroes
- gakerly likes this
- kristenmitchener reblogged this from thehouseofheroes
- kristenmitchener likes this
- jeremybdavis said: how about a nashville show during one of the days at home? ;)
- markitthoughts reblogged this from thehouseofheroes and added:
- sandrafousert likes this
- dreamslikeseas likes this
- rehearsedindifference said: k
- taylornapier reblogged this from thehouseofheroes
- alwaysonlysometimes reblogged this from thehouseofheroes and added:
- jeremyspring reblogged this from thehouseofheroes and added:
- natahshapriya likes this
- veronicaisfightingthefuture said: I am crazy ridiculously excited about this info. I will be at the Akron/Canton show! Yay!! Good luck with your tour!!! I can’t wait for the new HoH album. :)
- veronicaisfightingthefuture likes this
- thehouseofheroes posted this