We have just over 5 days left in our campaign! We’ve got some last minute additions and updates for you all :)
First things first. Anyone who contributed/will contribute to the $100 Vinyl + T-Shirt perk will also receive Studio Snapchats for everyday we’re in the studio making this Concept Album! So, that’s pretty cool.
Second things second. We’ve added a $25 T-Shirt ADD-ON. We want everyone who wants our “I Will Always Love House of Heroes” shirt to be able to have it, so whether you’ve already contributed, or just want a T-Shirt, this on is for you!
Third things third. We’ve had a few people suggest an ADD-ON to Pre-Order, or help make our 3 stretch goals for 3 EPs (Christmas, Acoustic, Punk Rock) a reality. We realize that this is a risk for you guys as we might not reach all of these stretch goals, but if you’d like to see it happen and have a spare $10, this perk is for you!
Five days! Let’s shoot this thing through the roof!!!
We’re on tour now:
8/27 - OKC, OK - Bricktown Music Hall
8/28 - Tulsa, OK - The Vanguard TIX
8/29 - Dallas, TX - The Prophet Bar TIX
8/30 - Waco, TX - Common Grounds TIX
9/12 - Columbus, OH - Skully’s TIX
9/13 - Akron, OH - Musica TIX
9/14 - Marine City, MI - The Warehouse TIX
9/19 - Manheim, PA - Warehouse54 TIX
9/20 - Shippensburg, PA - Uprise Fest TIX
Help us spread the word :)
This thing just keeps truckin along, eh?! We are SO unbelievably grateful for you guys and your support of our band :) A few updates:
1. The End is Not the End will be releasing on vinyl! It’s official. All of you contributors will be offered a discounted price when the pre-order goes up in a few weeks.
2. The Smoke EP is out TODAY!!! We are having a bit of trouble with iTunes at the moment, but you can download it NOW on our BandCamp page! Please help us spread the word on this.
3. The SMOKE TOUR starts on Monday in St. Louis! First leg includes St. Louis, OKC, Tulsa, Dallas, and Waco! Make sure you get your tickets ASAP!
8/25 - St. Louis, MO - The Demo. Tix & Info: HERE
8/27 - Oklahoma City, OK - Bricktown Music Hall.
8/28 - Tulsa, OK - The Vanguard. Tix & Info: HERE
8/29 - Dallas, TX - The Prophet Bar. Tix & Info: HERE
8/30 - Waco, TX - Common Grounds. Tix & Info: HERE
9/12 - Columbus, OH - Skully’s. Tix & Info: HERE
9/13 - Akron, OH - Musica. Tix & Info: HERE
4. We will have limited edition physical CDs of the Smoke EP (artwork below)with us on this tour! We only printed 1,000 and they have exclusive artwork by Colin Rigsby. We will only be offering them at these upcoming shows, and then in our Merch Store if we have any left.
5. STRETCH GOALS! We have just under 2 weeks to continue with some stretch goals for this campaign, so here’s what we’re gonna do:
-BRAND NEW Christmas EP at $50,000. 3 newly recorded Christmas songs to be released later this year. Anyone who contributed at least $100 to the campaign (in 1 contribution or multiple contributions) will get this for FREE!
-BRAND NEW Acoustic EP at $55,000. It’s been a while since we kept it soft and light. 3 newly recorded acoustic songs to be released next spring. Anyone who contributed at least $100 to the campaign (in 1 contribution or multiple contributions) will get this for FREE!
-BRAND NEW Punk Rock EP at $60,000. If you know your House of Heroes history, you’ll know that we started as a 3-piece Punk Rock band called No Tagbacks. Well, if we hit $60K it’s time to return to our roots, and make a Punk Rock EP!!! To be released sometime in 2015.Anyone who contributed at least $100 to the campaign (in 1 contribution or multiple contributions) will get this for FREE!
God bless you guys! Much love from HOH :)